LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't run my DLLs without having Intel Fortran Composer in the computer

Solved!
Go to solution

I compiled some DLLs using Miscrosoft Visual Studio and Intel Fortran Composer. In my computer they run fine but when I try to run them on a different computer that doesn't have MVS and the Compiler I get this message:

Application Error

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close this application.

Is there a way to run these DLLs without having MVS and the compiler in the computer?

Felipe Lopez

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,194 Views)

At one time the runtime files required to be redistributed to support an application built with the intel fortran compiler were listed in the intel file "fredist.txt."  You would have to determine which files from the list you needed to repackage with your specific application.  Intel did not charge a license fee for redistibution with an application. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,182 Views)
Solution
Accepted by chimbotano

The newest Intel libraries have a folder called "redist" for redistrubutable. For the IPP, the library is at "C:\\Program Files (x86)\Intel\ComposerXE-2011\redist). My take is that they did this to avoid confusion about what one was allowed to redistribute.

Good Luck

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,119 Views)

I found the files I needed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\ComposerXE-2011\redist\ia32\compiler. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,086 Views)