LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How include a project level -2 into a project level -1 to not call it into the level 0

Hello,

I am creating DLL/Lib stages on LabWindowsCVI V10.0

- Driver (Material Drivers with error management and spy memorization)

Ex : Management_IP, Management_RS, Management_GPIB, ... (Open/Close/Read/Write/...)

- Protocol (Data Formatting using the "Driver" functions)

Ex : Management_Device1_IP, Management_Device2_IP,Management_Device3_RS, Management_Device4_GPIB, ... (SendCommand1/SendCommand2/...)

- Bench (Adapt the bench variable nd caractéristics using the "Protocol" functions)

Ex : Configuration1 = Relay X Commutation and SendCommand1...

- Product (Test Development Sequencing for product Y using "Bench" Function and, if necessary "Protocol" functions)

Ex : Test1 = Mesure X with Configuration1 and Limit checking

The main interest is to :

- have STANDARD "Driver" and "Protocol" using in all the manufacture of our group.

- reduce the development and the validation for new benches and/or new products

- facilitation for debug and product move 

=> Question 1 : How can I limit the number of include files into the upper projects.

I join a small exemple.

Remarque : In this example, stages do not have interest but I need this information for my complexe system...

In the "Include Files" of the project "3-BenchLevel" only have a link to "2-ProtocolFunctions.lib"  to use :

- Level -1 : The "iFileTXTandBIN_OpenAndClose" function

- Level -2 : The "iFileTXTandBIN_Open" and/or "iFileTXTandBIN_Close" functions

Objectif 1 :  not include 1-DriverFunctions.lib & h.

Objectif 2 :  not include 2-ProtocolFunctions.h

=> Question 2 (out of this subject) : Including a Function Panel to compilation

- How can I include a function panel into the level -2 to use it into the level -1 and 0 ?

- Can you help me to solve the "stdio.h" compatibility trouble at compilation ?

- I would like too to create a custom type FILE for input functions parameters...

cf post : http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabWindows-CVI/Trouble-to-create-a-FunctionPa-nel-with-the-File-Management/t... 

Thank for your help

Guillaume 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(3,068 Views)