From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed with temperature control

I am trying to set the temperature to 250 C as a limit. I have it as a Maximum value under control. But the instrument does not heat the plate till 250 C when it is set. I want to know is there any other setting I have make or its just instruments limitation.
Instrument is Omega CN3202 & 1341. i am using LabWindows 5.0
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,529 Views)
Hi,

I could not find any information on the controller you are using, but is there is a manual mode, you may wanto to test it manually without any software interaction. This may help you determine the limits of the cotroller.

Another thing that you can do is have the program read the message returned when you set the temperature; some instruments check the range and if they detect that a setting is out of rage they will return an error message.

Before you go into software, you should make sure that the hardware and the setup that you have are capable of reaching that temperature.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Juan Carlos
N.I.
Message 2 of 2
(2,529 Views)