LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone updated the Joystick.fp to support all the Extreme 3D Pro buttons ? Is the source availabe

i am using logitech extreme 3d pro joystick , and it is working fine with Joystick.fp already available on this fourm but my problem is that it only supports 4 buttons where as my joystick has many buttons which i want to use is there any update available so that i can use all buttons ?? please guide me ...l

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,251 Views)

Still waiting for the reply there is no help available unlike labview and .Net there is not much help available for labwindows except this fourm , i have many buttons on my joystick but i am only able to use 4 buttons due to the reason that available instrument driver only supports 4 buttons please help me waiting for reply , the joystick i am using is Logitech extreme 3d pro.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,234 Views)

This very same question has already been posted several time in the past and never received an answer, which should mean the real answer is "no".

However I remember to have read something about it and I ended up finding this thread: two posts by wally_666 should have the answer to your problem. I haven't a joystick to test them, but wally claims he has tested this solution against the same joystick you are using.

In any case, the source of the driver is available, if you intend to update it.

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community
(4,226 Views)

still unable to solve this issue and i will be looking forward for useful contribution from fourm users

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,131 Views)

still unable to solve this issue and i will be looking forward for useful contribution from fourm users

regards

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,131 Views)