Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?

When I debug this problem,it tips NON-FATAL RUN ERROR,how to solve it?捕获1.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(3,523 Views)

I would assume that you did not include the corresponding include file in your project. So if your GUI file is called MyGUI.uir, you need to add #include <MyGUI.h> to your code, because this include file defines your callbacks, menu and control elements. Otherwise Quitcallback remains an unknown function name. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(3,508 Views)

I'm sorry, still not solve the problem。。。

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(3,503 Views)

Does Quitcallback function actually exist anywhere in project source files?

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community
(3,495 Views)

I just realized from your other thread that you may be developing a DLL: if this is true, you should use LoadPanelEx instead of LoadPanel to load panel with functions defined inside the DLL.

I take this opportunity to ask you a bit more attention when opening a discussion: "How to solve this problem" is too generic a title to be meaningful to anyone, especially if you open two discussions with this very same title in the same moment! Use a more specific title instead: e.g "Error in LoadPanel function" will give readers more clues on what to expect opening the discussion now and in the future; the discussion will additionally be reachable with the search function.

On the other hand, in every discussion include all useful elements that may help other to understand your problem. Creating a DLL is different from creating a standalone executable and requires special precautions in the code: you should have added this detail in the initial post.

Take a look to this document that explains how to open a discussion.

(3,491 Views)

yes,you can see the program source code of mine.捕获2.PNG捕获3.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(3,489 Views)

So search for LoadPanelEx in CVI help: at the bottom of the page a link exists that opens dll\gui\guidll.cws example program: that example shows how a .dll with a Graphical User Interface should be developed and called from an external program. I think this is a valid example for you to develop your own library.

(3,486 Views)

Thank you for your suggestion, I will listen to, I am a graduate student, for this software contact time is not long, will produce a lot of problems during may, consult and then every time is to solve, but my ability is limited, if there is anything wrong place during my ask period,I said sincere apology ! Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(3,484 Views)

maybe you set the callback functions in you uir file, but not generate the callback function in your .c file, this error will popup when you compile the file. check it

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(3,445 Views)

the callback function is:    Quitcallback  ,but in your code is:  QuitCallback

attention to the caps

Message 10 of 10
(3,430 Views)