From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function for extracting a character string???

Good evening I'm a beginner to learn "CVI " i need your help
My question is how to extract a string of characters like "good evening" I want to read "ood evenin "??  plz do answear me 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,820 Views)

This is not a question specific to CVI: every book on C can give you the solution e.g. by means of appropriate strncpy commands.

Did you have any knowledge on CI? If not you should seriously consider to start learning it in order to apply this knowledge while working with CVI.

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community

Sir, I am an electrical engineer this is the first time I have developed an application I try to learn it to complete my intership project so I need a development expert to help me to finish the application thx with advince
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,784 Views)

Yes, I understand this, and here you can find a good help for addressing your problems. But as you may know, CVI stands for "C for Virtual Instrumentation": you cannot pretend to learn CVI without a previous basis on C language. That's why I suggested you to approach the programming language before trying to apply it to a actual production environment using CVI.

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community