LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Font Resizing - TSUI.h

Solved!
Go to solution

I'm trying to change the font size when a caption has been updated inside a label box.

The properties image allows me to change the font size to 39.75 as shown; however, it seems that when I do a post to the caption, the size gets set to a default value.

I checked to make sure that the font source is still set to 0 (FontSource_UseFontProperty).

Now, interestingly enough, I'm able to set the fore color of the caption, but any other attributes doesn't work. For example: TSUI_LABELSETENABLE.

Does anyone ever have the same situation? I've looked through the forumn and online and it doesn't seem to have information.

Side note: It seems that NI doesn't support Vertical Align properties yet either 😞

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,740 Views)

To avoid having a long initial post, I did the following:

tsErrChk( TSUI_LabelSetCaption (gSocketWindow.statusLabel[(int)currentPanel], NULL, statusMessage.StatusMsg));

tsErrChk( TSUI_LabelSetBackColor (gSocketWindow.statusLabel[(int)currentPanel], NULL, 0xFF));
tsErrChk( TSUI_LabelSetForeColor (gSocketWindow.statusLabel[(int)currentPanel], NULL, 0x00F));
tsErrChk( TSUI_LabelSetFontSource (gSocketWindow.statusLabel[(int)currentPanel], NULL, 0));

The first 3 steps would work, but the 4th one doesn't.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,733 Views)

Hey B1ack1otus,

I think you are using TestStand UI Controls. Instead of posting it here, try posting it at on the TestStand Forum instead.

Ren H.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
Message 3 of 5
(2,684 Views)

Oh ok, thank you

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,679 Views)
Solution
Accepted by pinguu

error was caused due to the different ViewManager ...

Issue is resolved.

Only edited, Application View Manager, not the Execution View Manager.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,528 Views)