working well but after a few minutes a menu on display says that
Failure:"thread.cpp" line 1823. Labview ver. 6.0.2 . I didn't
understand why there is a LabView error. And how can i solve this
problem.?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,514 Views)
Hello,

We will probably need some more information in order to help you diagnose the cause of this problem. What kind of hardware (if any) are you using with your system? Did you mass compile all your VIs after installing the 6.0.2 update? You can read the on-line help in LabVIEW to learn more about how to perform a mass compile.

Also, is there any way you can try the application on another computer, just to see if the problem has to do with the computer hardware itself?

If you continue to have any problems, is there any way you can send me a pared-down example demonstrating what your program does, so I can at least investigate to see if I can narrow down the cause of the thread.cpp failure?

One more thing...have you changed the priority and/or execut
ion system of your main VI or any of your subVIs? If so, change them back to the standard values and see if that solves the problem.

You can also attempt to turn off multithreading in LabVIEW by going to Tools >> Options >> Performance and Disk and de-selecting "Run with Multiple Threads". You have to restart LabVIEW after making this change. Let me know if that helps with the problem.

I appreciate your patience on this issue. Please update me on your progress. Have a pleasant day.

Kind Regards,

Joe Des Rosier
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,514 Views)