From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize Dialog box Open File with SDK

Hello,
PB: I want to customize a dialog box Open File.
I know fonction FileSelectPopup(), but it doesn't enough powerful for my application. I want to restrict the name of the file to open, because it have a specific format (in its name) according to the case. I know the name of the file to open when the user click on Open File button, so I would like to oblige the user to select only this file (He musn't have the possibility to change it). And it's necessary that the explorer window show only folders and the specified file.
I have a DLL computing in VC++ 6.0 who does it, but I work with Win XP and the DLL have a bug with this OS and I can't correct this bug because VC++ 6.0 have also a bug in Win XP in Debug mode.
The solution is
to redo the DLL with CVI and the SDK. So I use GetOpenFileName(OPENFILENAME) function which open a FileOpen Popup and a associate hook function which must customize my dialog box: Prohibit to change the file name, show only the specified file. And my problem is here: I don't know how I can do to change the properties of dialog box Open. The use is a little difficult and I have no sample in C to show how I must do.

Thanks

Pascal. L
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,525 Views)