From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control array in duplicate panels

I have a panel containing tabs with control array created using CVI 2010 UIR.  When I load the panel twice and try to access the control array(using GetCtrlArrayfromResourceID) of a tab from the second panel, I am getting an error that 'Resource ID not found in UIR file'.  (Note: I have used the panel handle from GetPanelHandleFromTabPage). Does control arrays gets duplicated when the panel are duplicated as well?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,436 Views)

This issue was submitted under bug ID 364746. We It will be resolved in a future version of LabWindows/CVI. I apologize for the inconvenience.

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,379 Views)

hey NI,

What's the status on this???  There was no fix in the latest update, and it is a rather severe bug with no easy work around.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,230 Views)

This issue has been fixed in the next release of CVI.

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,223 Views)

I have run into the same problem, i.e. multiple instances of the same panel which has control arrays associated with it. In what future release of CVI is this issue fixed, is it in the 2013, or some future release ??

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,088 Views)

Yes, this was fixed in version 2013.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,072 Views)