LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVI & Driver Instrument

Hi guys. My problem is to see the Rigol DSA1030A as instrument in CVI. I have connected it via USB and following the guide I have downloaded the IVI driver where I haven't found any *.fp file.

Yestarday talking with a NI engineer he suggest me to use the VISA...but I have no idea. Is there any guide where I can read something? or by the way can you help me with this problem?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,690 Views)

I've never used any Rigol instrument, but you may possibly find some informations and link in this document from Rigol website.

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community
(3,685 Views)

To be honest I have already used this instrument with labview without problems.

Is it possible that they haven't rereleased any driver for CVI?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,682 Views)

As I said, I never used Rigol instruments so I don't know the answer to this question.

In the document linked by Wolfgang in your other thread there indeed is a log (report.html) that refers to LabVIEW VIs being generated out of the CVI driver, so it should be available somewhere... There is also a .msi installer: did you tried running it? Has it installed some particular software or document?

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community
(3,678 Views)

unfortunatelly seems not. I tried to write directly to rigol to see if they can help me. I hope they'll reply soon.

thank you by the way for your interest and help.

If i reach a solution I'll write it here.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,676 Views)