LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVI 2015f1 GUI Localization Utility for Russian

While tabs and control labels appear properly expressed in Russian at run-time, the Main Panel title of the application appears mangled.  On reload of the .lwl file into the utility, all translations still look OK.  Does it matter if we use the utility in the Russian OS and keyboard environment of Windows 10 or in the English (native) OS environment?  The application has only one UIR file.  At run-time there are some recall panel states, but they are not the panels involved with mangled Panel titles.   Are there any crosscheck verification's that need be done?  Is this a possible bug in the utility?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,508 Views)

Hey Steve,

Could you post some screenshots of the behavior that you're seeing? I'd like to see exactly what you mean to try to match the behavior to something.

Cheers,

Ryan C

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,462 Views)

Steve, here..

I have solved the problem.  In the process of adding a language, setting the language default, and then using the advanced setting to change the welcome screen, I had left out the step of changing the System Local.  Once the System Local is set properly, then on system reboot all the output of the GUI Localization Utility output .lwl file Russian is imported properly.   Thanks for the help.  For National's non-unicode environment,  details are a must.  When will we get unicode support?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,445 Views)

Unicode support is in development, but I can't share any specifics.

-Trent

https://www.linkedin.com/in/trentweaver
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,438 Views)