LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attribute Browser not visible

I would like to show the Attribue Browser Interface on Labwindows 2013, which is hidden in this (my) version.

The User Interface Editor is confined to Windows Confinement Region, but I do not show the Attribue Browser Interface.

I would like to know how can I show the Attribue Browser Interface ?

I need it to set the exact location of the button int my panel interface.

Thank you so much for your answer.

Best regards.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,934 Views)

Hello there!

The Attribute Browser in the LabWindows/CVI ADE should be visible to the right side of the ADE window, when the View » Window Confinement Region of the main CVI ADE window is checked.

Can you please confirm that the Attribute Browser slider is not resized at maximum to the right, in the Workspace window?

Best regards,

- Johannes

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,927 Views)

Hello,

Window Confinement Region is checked in my CVI ADE.

Could please let me know how can I check Attribute Browser slider if is resized to maximum?

I seems to me not resized to maximum.  Attribute Browser is not shown at all. I see the Edit Panel, when clicking on the panel, but I cannot see the Attribute Browser.

--

Happy

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,921 Views)

I had a similar problem once, see here. This post also shows a screenshot with the attribute browser located at the very right hand side of the window; I would assume that you experience a similar issue Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 7
(4,913 Views)

Realy, MAGIC!

Thank you, the coffee is drunk!

--

Hapiest

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(4,908 Views)

good 😉

Some four years ago I have filed a product suggestion that should help reduce this problem, you're welcome to support it by giving it a kudos...

Also, if your issue has been resolved, you should mark my answer as the solution to your question, thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(4,905 Views)

FYI, you can also see and change the coordinates if you select the control and then the menu Arrange>>Control Coordinates

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(4,869 Views)