LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active-X control not working on 64 bit system

i have a user interface that is using active-x control air.ocx , i have successfully used active-x in labwindows 9.0 on 32 bit system, i have registered that same control on 64 bit windows using regsvr32 air.ocx, i have installed labwindows 9.0 on the 64 bit system , which shows me that active-x is successfully registered , the issue i am facing is this that when i open project on 64 bit system that was build on 32 bit system then it runs fine , but when i make changes to the user interface even changing the position of led and then compile the same project on 64 bit system with labwindows 9.0 istalled then there is a error  " Active-x is not licenced for this operation "   , kindly guide me , i have obtained air.ocx from the 32 bit system on which active-x control was installed and my labwindows project was running fine. thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,641 Views)

i have not received any reply yet ,, waiting for this issue to be resolved , i know thirdparty controls are tricky but issue arraises when i am using 64 bit windows and i make a very little change in my project and compile again then issue arrises.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,622 Views)

Hi smartprogrammer

Have you seen this forum post? It seems very similar to your own issue, but I will continue to look into this and see what I can find if this forum post doesn't help you!

Andy F.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,606 Views)