cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: LabWindows™/CVI at NI Week 2011

Anna_K.
NI Employee (retired)

8559_labwindowscvi_icon_ill.pngNi week.png

The schedule for LabWindows™/CVI Events at NI Week 2011 has been leaked! We welcome you to join us for a variety of LabWindows/CVI activities lined up on Tuesday, August 2nd. Check back here for updated information regarding LabWindows/CVI events.

What’s New in NI LabWindows™/CVI 2010 and Beyond

Tuesday August 2, 2011, 10:30-11:30

Presented by:

Anna Kozminski - Product Marketing Manager for LabWindows™/CVI

Luis Gomes - LabWindows/CVI Software Group Manager

At a time when the pace of innovation is more rapid than ever before, shortening the time to market of your products has never been more important. Our mission is to provide C programmers with a powerful and flexible IDE that lends itself as an efficient tool for writing test and measurement applications. LabWindows/CVI continues to evolve as we strive to advance usability, performance and platform support. We invite you to learn about the latest feature improvements and share with you our vision for the future of LabWindows/CVI.

LabWindows™/CVI Developers Lunch

Tuesday August 2, 2011 12:00-1:00

Come meet the CVI team! We are hosting an informal discussion forum over lunch on Tuesday August 2nd. We welcome you to pull up a chair to dine and chat with other C developers. In attendance will be myself - Anna Kozminski, a handful of CVI R&D developers and many other CVI users. Just look for the designated tables in the NI Week dining area. We look forward to seeing you there!

Developing ANSI C Applications to Communicate With FPGAs

Tuesday August 2, 2011 1:00-2:00

Presented by:

Anna Kozminski - Product Marketing Manager for LabWindows™/CVI

Kent Johnson - CompactRIO Senior Software Engineer

The C Interface to FPGA gives engineers and scientists with C expertise the ability to take advantage of FPGAs within their designs without the burden of learning hardware design while also giving them the option to reuse their existing embedded C code. With the C Interface to LabVIEW FPGA, engineers and scientists can program the real-time processor on NI FPGA-based hardware using C tools such as NI LabWindows/CVI, Microsoft Visual Studio, or Wind River Workbench and interface to the LabVIEW FPGA code running on the FPGA.

National Instruments
Comments
ASIC_LabRat

Anna,

Welcome to the LabWindows CVI family. I would like to get the CVI flyer for NI week to post about my company. Can you send me a link to a PDF?

Cheers!

ChipB

Anna_K.
NI Employee (retired)

Thanks Chip!

I have attached it to the blog post to download. I look forward to meeting you in person at NI Week!

Happy Coding,

Anna Kozminski

CVI Product Manager

National Instruments