Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabWindows/CVI Inside NI

Anna_K.
NI Employee (retired)

Recent News on LabWindows/CVI Inside NI

• top kudos.png
  • LabWindows/CVI Idea Exchange Turns 1 Year Old - In just one year, you have contributed over 170 ideas, each of which we reviewed and are proud to announce that a subset of these are already being implemented in LabWindows/CVI 2012!  Each new Idea starts in the New status, then once it has been reviewed, we will assign the status as Under Consideration, In Beta, Completed, Duplicate or Declined so that you can track the progress of your suggestions. Thank you for all your amazing suggestions and feature requests, be sure to look for yours in upcoming releases of CVI! Visit ni.com/cvi-ideas.

I also want to specially  thank our top kudoed CVI Idea Exchange contributors for acutely recognizing and documenting such well received ideas. Special thanks to Wolfgang, vix, Peter Prinzen, tstanley , Roberto Bozzolo and CVI-User!

New to the Idea Exchange? The CVI Idea Exchange is the most direct way to let us know about functionality that you would like to see in CVI or behavior that is bothersome or inconvenient. We launched the CVI Idea Exchange in November 2010 to give CVI programmers an avenue to communicate with our own developers because often times these ideas can be implemented fairly easily but we just didn't know about them. My recommendation is to review the ideas every so often so that you can give input by voting on the ones that you endorse and of course post your own! The easy-to-remember vanity URL is ni.com/cvi-ideas.

LabWindows/CVI at NI Week 2011 - If you were not able to attend NI Week this year, I invite you read the blog post about theLabWindows/CVI Showcase at NI Week and I hope to see you next year for the launch of LabWindows/CVI 2012!

AutoTest Conference in Baltimore, Sept 2011 - It was great to have met so many LabWindows/CVI developers at AutoTest Con this past September.  Thank you for stopping by the National Instruments booth and chatting with me about your CVI applications.  We had the CVI Structural Testing Demo on display to showcase LabWindows/CVI 2010 being used to test the structural integrity of an airplane wing.  If you missed it,  we recorded the short video below. If you would like to learn more about AutoTest Conference, visit www.autotestcon.com

Best Regards and Happy Holidays!

Anna Kozminski

LabWindows/CVI Product Manager

Ensure that you never miss out on the latest LabWindows/CVI news! Receive automatic notification of updates, maintenance releases and new versions as well as helpful tips, shortcuts, and how-to articles to improve your efficiency and productivity by subscribing to the LabWindows/CVI Developer Newsletter!

National Instruments