LabWindows/CVI Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WillyWad

Conifgurable Icon Sizes in the CVI Development Environment

Hi @WillyWad,

Thank you for the post. A Corrective Action Request has been filed for the behavior you are describing so our developers are actively developing a native solution. Additionally, we will momentarily be posting a help article that will describe a manual workaround to fix this behavior. I will link to that article from this thread.

On high resolution monitors, the icons in the toolbar, project tree, and library tree in CVI are really tiny. Font sizes can be configured, but icon sizes cannot.

As usage of high resolution monitors becomes more common, I think it would be very helpful to provide some configuration options to optimize the appearance and usage of the CVI environment on monitors of varying resolution. Please refer to the attached screenshot for an example of this behavior.

2 Comments
TheNIDragon
NI Employee (retired)
Status changed to: In Development

Hi @WillyWad,

Thank you for the post. A Corrective Action Request has been filed for the behavior you are describing so our developers are actively developing a native solution. Additionally, we will momentarily be posting a help article that will describe a manual workaround to fix this behavior. I will link to that article from this thread.

Collin D.
Software Product Manager
frettt

Any news regarding that topic?