cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xy graph overlap with xscale property

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I have a problem using the xscale maximum and minimum property... when I use this property nodes it overlaps two sets of curves in the same graph: one with the scale that I have set, and the other as if I haven´t set any xscale property... What did I do wrong? I don´t have a picture of what  I´m describing because I can´t manage to get an screenshot with the two graphs overlapped... =S.. I hope you can help me... What can I do to make dissapear the graph that doesn´t have a scale?... Thank you for your answers...!

...Mia Lara...

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,653 Views)

Oh.... I forgot to add that what I´m plotting it´s continuously acquired data...

P. S. Can´t I edit a previous message? I didn´t find how...

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,650 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author mia.lara
Sounds like you have multiple plots.  Check the property pages for the graph and see if all the plots are set to use the scales you are changing.  If you have multiple scales and you want to change them all you need to use the active scale proerty and then the scale property.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,646 Views)

Ahhh.. it´s true.. I checked in properties and it was in autoscale x! =S...  I´m sorry.. really dumb error... but it´s solved now..

Thanks for your answer... =D

Mia Lara

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,624 Views)