LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

x y z graphic

Solved!
Go to solution

I Try to grap it but nothing apper in the graphic but dont know why 😞 can anny help me 

voltaje 100problema.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,588 Views)

That plot function takes SGL instead of DBL. Change the representation of your inputs to SGL and it should work as long as you don't end up with values in V which are not representable as SGL.

On my first try I ended up with some +Infs in V which caused the plot to not show up either. When I fixed the range, the scatter points showed up correctly.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,581 Views)

how i can change it to sgl , and when u say fixed the range  hmm im confiused can u show me a image pls 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,572 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author jaciro

It worked just fine for me.  Note that you have to run the VI in order to create a populated "grabbable" image.  As the previous reply noted, the Plot Helper expects SGL inputs, but it has no trouble coercing the DBL values into a plot (the coercion explains the red dots on the Plot Helper inputs).

Bob Schor (running LabVIEW 2014, 32-bit on 64-bit Windows 7)

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,561 Views)

its worked to you show me pls .... Hmmmmm what happen its all fine ? 
I Use labview 2013 32 bits in windows 7 of 64 Bits

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,555 Views)

hmm i see the version of labview dont give me the support to this graphic sure.png

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,542 Views)

I also tried it in LabVIEW 2013, also had no problem rotating the figure (after it was made).

BS

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,531 Views)