LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

x(t)=sin (wt)

Solved!
Go to solution

How to make this model x(t)=sin (wt) in LabView ? Does anyone know ? I want to see the result in a Waveform Graph.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,568 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Goce

Waveform >> Analog Waveform >> Generation palette has a sine wave generator.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,558 Views)

As Ravens said, there are a couple of premade functions that do this. (Some produce waveform data, some dynamic data, and there is also e.g. "sine pattern", "sine wave", etc. which produce simple arrays).

You can also easily write your own. All you need is an array of x-values, then you apply the formula to all elements using the parameters and simple math. This might be a useful exercise. 🙂

You might also have to adjust xo and dx of the graph, so it corresponds to the linear spacing of the x-values.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,542 Views)

Ok, thanks, but the my point was to learn how to do it , beceause also , i want to make , something like  f(x)=1/3 sin(3wt) + 1/5(sin5wt) , i think that i'll must to make this funktions, beacause i don't thik that they are in the function palete.Do you know how to make ?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,539 Views)

You can use the Sine Wave function to specify the frequency, amplitude, number of samples, etc

Cory K
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,534 Views)

@Goce wrote:

Ok, thanks, but the my point was to learn how to do it , beceause also , i want to make , something like  f(x)=1/3 sin(3wt) + 1/5(sin5wt) , i think that i'll must to make this funktions, beacause i don't thik that they are in the function palete.Do you know how to make ?

Once you know how to make one sine component, you can make any composite by just adding several. 😉

For this partuclar problem, you could also use the multitone generator.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,527 Views)