LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

writing to spread sheet

Hello Sumi,

I believe that the producer/consumer type architecture may be best for you.  This way, you can have the while loop run for x number of points, write the information to a queue and then the consumer loop can write the data to file while you continue to take additional data points.  To determine how many points you will write into the queue, you can just watch the iteration terminal and when it hits a certain number, output those points to the queue.

Good Luck!

Janell R | Applications Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(620 Views)
Is there any sample codes on this consumer production architecture?
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(587 Views)
I tried to design a vi in the producer/consumer architecture, but i feel too difficult because i am a beginner in LabVIew. Can i get a modified code on the vi i attached? I am very much thankfull if you can give even a simplified code for the same by modifying my vi...
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(575 Views)

Hello Sumi,

One of the best ways to learn is by doing - I would definitely give it a try to program it yourself.  If you have trouble or specific questions, I'm sure the community is more than willing to help out.

If you would like, you are more than welcome to contact an alliance member to see if they would be willing to write your application.

Good luck!

Janell R | applications engineer

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(563 Views)