From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

writing data to the csv data sheet

Dear all: i have project using sbrio as hardware i am running my program using fpga and real time program, my problem as follows, i collect all data i need to record in my target as csv data sheet files my problem that the writing data to the csv inside the main whle loop of the the all real time program that is make my program running in different frequency required form the timming loop for ex. my timming loop is 100 Hz but actually it seems to me running at 20 Hz, i feel that done due to using writing the data in that loop is their any way to overcome that problem for ex. writing the data outside the main loop or any othet way hopefully find examples solved that problem, thanks for help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,506 Views)

You posted in the MathScript forum. Are you looking for a MathScript or plain LabVIEW solution?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,504 Views)

LABVIEW REAL TIME DISCUSSION FORM

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,501 Views)

No need to shout! (... or please fix your capslock key)

Currently we are in the very specialized forum for LabVIEW Mathscript RT, which is definitely not right for your question.

LabVIEW RT is handled in the plain LabVIEW forum.

Please ask the moderator to move this thread to the right place (look for the options menu in the upper right of your post to contact a moderator)

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,497 Views)

Producer/Consumer

Use a Queue to send data from your main loop to another loop that does nothing but log the data.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,466 Views)