LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

write to two ao lines

Solved!
Go to solution

Is there a way to simultaneously output 2 waveforms on two different channels ( continuously) of the same card?

I have a PXI6723.  Can I output a 1 khz/3volt waveform on a0 and a1 at the same time?  I tried 2 different vis and I get a task error.

Thanks,

Clint

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,039 Views)

Sorry.  On a1 I'd like to output a 3vdc signal  ..  Striaght DC no freq.  So an ac signal on a0 and a DC signal on a1.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,037 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author clint100

Hi there,

Yes, you can output different signals simultaneously on different analog channels.  Did you do a forum search?  When I searched "multiple analog outputs", I got something like 160 hits.

Also, given your brief description of what you tried, the error you're receiving is -50103.  Search "50103" for why you're getting this error. 

So there's a lot of information on the forums already about your question.  Rather than reinvent the wheel, I'm going to ask you to first look at the information that is already out there.

You should also look at the examples that ship with LabVIEW.  Under "Help", go to "Example Finder...Hardware Input and Output...DAQmx...Analog Generation" for some code that will point you in the right direction.

Hope that helps!  Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,028 Views)

I always search D Forums before I ask and there is almost always an answer.  This time I found it in a white paper.

Thanks for the help

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,007 Views)