LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

write 128 bits in 16 bits loop

Hi ppl.

I was wondering how do i go about creating a loop that counts 16 bits (pulse train) in every iteration until it reaches 128 bits and then stops.

However i want to create a button (boolean) that goes to zero everytime a write operation is occuring and goes to 1 in the end of writting.

Could someone give some hints or examples, other than the ones existing in LabVIEW.

Hope it's clear enough.

Cheers 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,420 Views)
I don't think that's clear enough. What exactly are you trying to do? LabVIEW developers over here are more likely to help if you post code/screenshot of what you have attempted so far.
Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,402 Views)
I agree that it's not completely clear. A little guess is that you can use the Quotient and Remainder function to control the number of iterations of your loop. It's not clear whether you have a pre-created bit stream coming in, or whether you're creating 16 bits in each iteration of the loop. Either way, it sounds like you want a Boolean indicator, not a button. A button is for user action, not user feedback. A couple of simple examples are shown in the attachment.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,394 Views)