From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wondering about world peace

And what we can do with it

Message 1 of 20
(3,730 Views)
Message 2 of 20
(3,728 Views)

Have you considered a state machine architecture? Perhaps combined with a producer consumer layout for acquisition?

Message 3 of 20
(3,708 Views)

I would venture a guess the same thing that can be done with unobtanium but with more flowers, loud music and adults skipping...

Sorry my bad!

That would be a Grateful Dead Concert.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 20
(3,706 Views)

@Li-Robert wrote:

And what we can do with it

Been registered on the forums for nearly 4 years, and THAT is your first post?Smiley Frustrated

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 20
(3,694 Views)

@RavensFan wrote:
Been registered on the forums for nearly 4 years, and THAT is your first post?Smiley Frustrated

I don't know that it is so much a bad post, maybe just a bad subforum for the discussion.

Also you wouldn't happen to be writing a book would you?  That character also had a tendency to ask questions seemly off the wall and having nothing to do with LabVIEW.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 20
(3,680 Views)

@Hooovahh wrote:

@RavensFan wrote:

I don't know that it is so much a bad post, maybe just a bad subforum for the discussion.

Also you wouldn't happen to be writing a book would you?  That character also had a tendency to ask questions seemly off the wall and having nothing to do with LabVIEW.

I would not venture it is a return of Alfa but rather the developer that works for Lithium that changed the Kudos button to latch action (click once ofr true and again for false) based on;

1) Li - Chemical symbol for Lithium

2) First Kudo was given to Lili and her post about the forum Kudo button change.

3) Other Kudoes given were for positive things said about the Kudos button.

4) A Robert joined Lithium a little prior to signing up for the NI forum.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 20
(3,668 Views)

I never actually said it was a bad post.

Just making a comment about the appropriateness.  For someone to have know about the LabVIEW forums for nearly 4 years, you'd think there first post would have some relevance to LabVIEW.

Message 8 of 20
(3,666 Views)

Imagine whirled peas. 😛

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
Message 9 of 20
(3,645 Views)

@Hooovahh wrote:

@RavensFan wrote:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/40302

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 20
(3,625 Views)