LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wireless sensor network simulators

Greetings Everyone,

I am very new in the field of wireless sensors and I am doing a thesis on them as part of my Masters in IT program I am enrolled in :). I would like to know which is the best simulation "software" for testing algorithms and applications in wireless sensor networks? 

The scenario I have in my head is as follows:

-an easy to install software that has a GUI, that shows emulators of wireless sensor network that also allows me to test applications, say written in Java, on those sensors and then check on behaviors.

-I would like to develop an application that makes use of an algorithm to minimise intrusions in sensor networks. I want to program this algorithm and deploy it in sensors in a simulation environment, and add threats to the environment and check on efficiency of the application running on those sensors.

-If possible, the modes in the simulation should support applications written in java such that I also play around with use of mobile agents.

Since I have a lot of work to cover beside my thesis, I would like it if the simulation environment is easy to use and learn and not too much programming overhead apart from the work I wish to put in (hence my GUI suggestion) .

Which is the best simulation for realising such a test?

Kind Regards

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,215 Views)

Your question is an ordinary question, not  an idea for improving LabVIEW.  You should post your question in the LabVIEW forum.

I'll ask a moderator to move your thread there.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,204 Views)