From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why my block property change automatic?!

Solved!
Go to solution

hello

I used one of daq navy block to connect with hardware by advantech card pci-1712 to  activate a led for 1 hour. my block name is daq navy assistance. after 1 hour, I encounter and error and led was off. now, when I use  daq navy assistance again, I see error again and my block dosnt work correctly. but, when I use this block from prepared example, my program work correctly (when I use that block by right click on the block diagram part, it dosnt work and when i copy from example of that block, it work). I can't understand why!? can you help me?

I attached a picture of block and error.

Best Regards

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,765 Views)

Hi behzad,

please stick with your original thread instead of creating double posts…

As has been said before: please ask the AdvanTech support for problems with their driver software!

Btw. Did you try to open that ExpressVI and to fix that error on your own?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,760 Views)

do you read 2 question GerdW? do you want to make a topic name "labview" and all question write there? these are 2 different questions.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,749 Views)

Hi Behzad,

the DAQNaviAssistent is provided by AdvanTech to support their hardware.

In your older thread you have been asked "what's the source of DAQNavi" and in this thread the same question would have popped up.

When you want support for your hardware (and it's driver) you should always ask the producer of the hard-/software!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 4 of 5
(2,730 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author behzad1

OK.

I asked it from advantech. they Email me:

--------------------------

Please open Windows ”Start”, and enter ”cmd” to execute cmd.exe.
In cmd.exe, please enter ” echo %temp%”. and it will return the path of temp folder
Please delete the temp folder and , restart your application.

--------------------------

i tested it. it worked. but I'm not sure may it repeat or not.

Best Regards

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,682 Views)