Solved!
Go to solution

hello!

The pictures of the two filters mentioned below:

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,666 Views)

Someone in Baidu Post Bar said these can be found in Sound and Vibration toolkit,but I counld not find these vi in Sound and Vibration toolkit  2014 after installing the toolkit.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,658 Views)

I found them under the advanced frequency analysis toolkit in LabVIEW 2013. To see if you have them right click on a block diagram to bring up the functions palette. Click on the Search button on the top right of that window and type in "Spectrogram". If you find that one then try "Thresholding" to find the other. Note that both of these are express vi's.

Now Using LabVIEW 2019SP1 and TestStand 2019
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,606 Views)

I could only find STFT spectrogram vi.which was different from STFT Filter vi.And I also could not find the Time Varying filter(Threholding) vi. I am using labview 2013.Do I need to install an additional toolkit  as you said  the advanced frequency toolkit? 

the  picture below is STFT spectrogram vi which I could only find.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,598 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tingsty

Open a block diagram and go to the Functions palette>>Signal Processing and see if you have Time Series analysis and/or Time Frequency Analysis sub-directories. They should be located in those sub-directories. If you don't have them you can get the toolkit from here. Note that this is a add-on paid toolkit unless you have the LabVIEW Professional Development System or LabVIEW Full Development System. 

Now Using LabVIEW 2019SP1 and TestStand 2019
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,586 Views)

thank you! I found it.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,572 Views)