LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when i would like to send the sine wave to osilloscope

when i send this sine, to osilloscope, i dont get a simple sine but with a delay. in my VI i already changed the units of timer from 50 to 500, but no no change. why it is like this? can somebody please tell me? i am attaching the VI thanks
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,256 Views)
Dear Hood1,

The osziloscope alone works fine. I have testet this part alone.
Is there a problem with the AO?

Best regards

SebastianN
NI Germany
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,256 Views)
Dear Sebastian
In the same Vi you have seen that i want to send 128 periods to oscilloscope. some times i want to send 4 periods and some times may be about 1 million periods.
now what i want is if i send 128 periods to osilloscope,it must display these 128 periods/cycles and then stop, if i send 1 million periods, then it display 1 million periods and then stop. if i break
some where in between then afterwards when i resume, it must dsplay/generate the rest of the periods on osilloscope. i know at Ao start we can not break, resume any more, because then it not in our control any more, but i think this break resume is possible before Ao write just after creating wave array or when Ao write is writing in buffer.but i dont know how to implement it? any hel
p would be appreciated.
thanks
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,256 Views)
Dear Hood1,

you still have two possibilities.
The first, you create an index paralel to your sine signal. If you break the signal stop the write algorithm and start with the last index number again.
The second way, is to use the Queue toolbox. Look for more informations in LabVIEW--> examplefinder--> index -->Queue.
You will find some examples.

Best regards

SebastianN
NI Germany
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,256 Views)