From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

waveform graph x scrollbar in LV7.0?

LV7.0.   Why does the Waveform Graph have a Show Scrollbar property if the scrollbar is not active?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(2,971 Views)

Because the property is member of the Waveform Graph class and you are seeing it at edit time. It has no idea if you're using a scrollbar or not.

CTA, CLA, MTFBWY
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(2,963 Views)

I'd like to use a scrollbar.  I'm using the waveform graph to display already collected data.  I'm allowing the user to rescale the time axis (x-axis) and if they zoom in on the graph, I'd like to give them the abilitiy to scroll the graph too.  Is there a way to enable the scroll control?  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(2,961 Views)

If you set the property to 'true' does the scrollbar appear?

CTA, CLA, MTFBWY
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(2,959 Views)

It appears but I can't use it.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(2,957 Views)

I'm not seeing that in the latest version so it may be specific to 7.0

CTA, CLA, MTFBWY
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(2,955 Views)

I was hoping to get 2 versions of this code, one in 7.0 and the other in 2010, but looks like it's going to be a huge hassle.  I opened it with 2010 and I still get the same behavior.  Scrollbar shows, but does not work.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(2,951 Views)

Did you enable the x scrollbar by doing this or with the code?

CTA, CLA, MTFBWY
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(2,949 Views)

As your picture shows... let me guess, that's the wrong way.  haha

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(2,945 Views)

No, it's the correct way 🙂

Are you zooming in on the x axis like this? You also need to have data on the plot in order for the control to be active...

CTA, CLA, MTFBWY
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(2,941 Views)