Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voltage sweep and measure current for Keithley 2400

Solved!
Go to solution

Dear All

Hello,

anybody can help me?

In spite of nearlly10 days i am searchig to find any labview 2010 program for voltage sweep and measure current that works with RS-232, i has not able finde anything exept some exapmle that read single and multiple data. I has tried to learm labview and changed some prorgram from gpib to RS-232 but i couldn't.

In another attempt i find a good "votltage sweep and measure current" VI that work with RS-232 in labview 5.1.1. i converted it to 2008 but it need to old driver (ke24xx.dll) and dont work in my labview 2010 and I could't find old driver.

in these 10 days, my project on thesis has been stopped and i couldn't do anything for our keithley.

Please helpe...

in following i attached these files:

1-first it is voltage sweep that works with GPIB

2-Vi that i change gpib port to visa (rs232) that i don't know why it dosen't work.

3-it is Vi related to "votltage sweep and measure current" that works with RS-232 but need to old dirver so i can not use it.

4-SubVi needed to run program of 3 (but there is no driver for these subVIs) has been atached in reply post of this post

if any body has this program ("votltage sweep and measure current" that work rs-232) please send for me

thanks in advances.

Message 1 of 5
(6,348 Views)

this is fourth program related above post

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(6,346 Views)

The first time you asked this exact same question, you were given the way to get the driver and told that one of the examples does exactly what you want to do. You have chosen to disreregard this and pursue other options for these close to 10 days. If your thesis is stalled, that is really your own fault for not listening to the answers you were given. I have no idea why you would do this but I would suggest you go back to the original thread, reread it. and if you want further help, explain what the problem with the NI driver is.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(6,334 Views)

Dear Dennis

The firdt time you told me i should learn labview and i do (according to my time). I choose a "voltage sweep measure current" program and convert all I/O write and read from GPIB to VISA (serial). Now, could you tell me why my program dosen't work?

scond file i attached to above post is this program.

Thanks

Best regards

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(6,322 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author arash25964
None of the VIs you attached are from the NI driver you were told about. There was no conversion required for that driver.
Message 5 of 5
(6,315 Views)