LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voice signal comparision

Hi, 

iam having a problem in comparing two voice signal,can any one help me out how to compare two voice signals 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,248 Views)

Your question is very vague. Questions which are very specific are much more likely to get helpful answers.

What is the purpose of the comparison? Are you trying to recognize the speaker? Are you trying to recognize words? Are you trying to distinguish the presence of a voice from noise?

What characteristics of the signals do you want to compare? Amplitude, dominant frequency, spectrum, signal to noise ratio, words per minute?

How are you acquiring the signals? Is one signal pre-recorded or do both occur simultaneously? 

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,243 Views)

hello sir,

i am doing a project on voice operaed wheel chair, where i am trying to conrol the wheel chair using voice commands.The voice commands may be go foward, go backward,go left,go right etc., and these commands are pre recorded . I am reading the voice commands using microphone and trying to compare with these pre recorded commands every time during the process. would you please help me out how to compare these voice commands....

thank you,

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,187 Views)

Have you studied any of the literature on voice recognition? Many research papers on the topic have been published.

You should select a method which the literature reports as suitable for detecting a limited set of commands.  Then you can begin to implement that method in your LabVIEW program.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,180 Views)