LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vision assistant couldnt get image from vision ACQUISITION

Solved!
Go to solution

i'm doing project in ocr... iniatially i trained my image in vision assistant and got results ...

then for processing set of  images ,i created a folder and used vision acquisition to call the images in a cycle..

but when i run the program .. error occurs that imaq image not found ... please help me with it

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 16
(3,834 Views)

Attaching a screenshot of your code doesn't give us any information, especially what's inside those express VIs.

Please include a Snippet of your code, or attach your VIs, so that we can better assist you. We are here to help, but won't spend all day recreating your code from scratch.

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 16
(3,816 Views)

thank you

here i attached my vi ,a sample image ana character set file

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 16
(3,809 Views)

You haven't.

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 16
(3,804 Views)

i just did sir

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 16
(3,793 Views)

Okay, so you have your Acquisition set to cycle through a folder of images and you error is "error occurs that imaq image not found". Where does the error occur (which subVI)? What's the error code exactly? Have you looked in to what the help section says about the error?

Cheers

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 16
(3,772 Views)

the error occurs in vision assistant (express vi) ... i have attached an screen shot of it...i have tried the help section but the solution are not relevant to me

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 16
(3,752 Views)
So the error is Image Not Found from the Vision Assistant and its thrown by IMAQ OCR Read File. That should tell you everything you need to know...

In order to perform OCR, it needs to load a character set file. Check all your paths and make sure your character set file is in the expected place. If you don't have a character set file at all, then you need to watch a tutorial or something for OCR with Vision Assistant.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 16
(3,729 Views)

i have created the character set file and the path is also clear ... but the vision assistant dont accept the image and this error pops up.. do i have to add anything in the program to change the RGB image into single plane

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 16
(3,715 Views)

Why do you use 3 periods to end your sentence, and fail to capitalize the first letter of the next sentence?  That makes things harder to read!

Are you sure the character file is in the same location as LabVIEW is expecting it?  Are you sure the image file is called correctly and is in the location that the express VI expects it?

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 16
(3,708 Views)