LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

visa

Solved!
Go to solution

No need to be sorry.  I just think you are having difficulties posting in English and maybe it would be easier if you posted in your native language.  I'm sure someone here can read it and help you.  🙂

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(778 Views)

oke,  makasih, kmu benar,

saya sangat kesulitan dalam menggunakan bahasa Inggris

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(764 Views)

C'mon, guys, don't prove me wrong!

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(751 Views)

The latest from the OP does not contain any new information.  Google says it says "I am very difficulty in using English".

Let's try the reverse:

hani -

Silahkan posting rincian lengkap masalah Anda dalam bahasa Anda dan kami akan mencoba untuk membantu.

Sepertinya Anda memiliki sinyal di labview dan mencoba untuk melakukan analisis wavelt. Apa itu sebenarnya Anda ingin analisis untuk memberikan? Jika Anda mencari denyut jantung dari waktu ke waktu ada cara yang lebih mudah.

Bagian lain dari posting Anda menyarankan Anda mungkin akan mengalami masalah dengan VISA membaca simulator EKG eksternal (hardware). Apakah ini masalah?

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(740 Views)
And then he posts (in English!) at http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/wavelet/td-p/3057361.

Really hard justifying spending any more time.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(736 Views)