LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

visa sessions

s you can make whatever changes you want to make our vi work correctly.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(885 Views)

Yes*

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(883 Views)
Then it seems a shift register for with an outer for loop would be appropriate. Or, simply use another read of both channels, connecting to the first read with the error clusters to enforce data flow. A state machine is another option and again, shift registers would be used. You can use a separate shift register for each channel or combine them into an cluster before writing to the shift register.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(877 Views)

Sorry i am not much expert of this software so can you please send me its vi made by you.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(867 Views)
Sorry, no I can't. There are numerous free tutorials that you should have taken. Did someone else write this code?
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(861 Views)

No it was made by me but i had tried shift registers it was not working fine thats why i asked you to make  that vi as i had tried solutions told by you but they were giving me problems

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(848 Views)

Anyone can code badly.  It takes discipline and at least some formal training to write code that is both sound and easily understood.  LabVIEW just makes it a lot easier to write bad code than most languages.

Please take the tutorials.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(837 Views)