From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vipm cant find jki state machine tools palette

I have installed vipm, then jki state machine, but i cant use it, because in my labview function palette i can see only  vipm tools, but nor jki state machine tools

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,262 Views)

Hi Manushak,

Could you provide a bit more details on your issue? Did both VIPM and the JKI state machine add ons install correctly? I can see from your attachment that you are using LabVIEW 2011. When does that popup box show up? Is that what happens when you click on the "Show in Palettes" example? If you could provide these pieces of information, it would be really helpful.

Thanks,

Gabriel M.
Product Marketing Engineer - Academic Courseware
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,197 Views)

Sorry for the double post:

Because this is a third party add-on and you are using VIPM, I would also suggest contacting JKI for support. I have listed their support website below:

http://jkisoft.com/support 

Lastly, if you feel this is an issue with VIPM itself, I would try contacting the below email address with more information:

labviewtoolsnetwork@ni.com 

Cheers!

Gabriel M.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,180 Views)

Hi Gabriel.
thank you for reply
I think my vipm has installed correctly, I have installed some products with it, for example I have same problem with VIPM API. May be versions is the reason

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,165 Views)

Hi Manushak,

yeah, it looks like you were able to access the palettes of the other package from VIPM. Do you have any other previous version of LabVIEW? Maybe you can try installing the JKI State Machine for another version of LabVIEW and see if it works on that.

Also, can you check if the toolkit installed correctly by going to:

<Program Files>\National Instruments\LabVIEW 20xx\vi.lib\addons\_JKI Toolkits

where LabVIEW 20xx is your version of labVIEW. In that folder you should see the state machine toolkit folder that contains a .llb file and a .mnu file

Gabriel M.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,130 Views)

Hi Gabriel
Unfortunately, i haven't another version of Labview, but I installed prior version of vipm state machine toolkit before a year, that time i hadn't any problem, now i cant instal state machine toolkit neither with new version vipm, nor the previous, and there isnt the folder of toolkit in vi.lib folder.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,111 Views)

o no sorry , I find toolkit library, but I can't see it on functions palette

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,109 Views)

Hi Manushak,

thanks for replying. So it seems that you can find the toolkit library in the <Program Files>\National Instruments\LabVIEW 20xx\vi.lib\addons\_JKI Toolkits\State Machine

Is there a .mnu file in that folder?

Also, just to check, but do you have admin permissions on this machine? Are you installing this at home or at work? Any information on your configuration would be helpful.

Thanks!

Gabriel M.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,102 Views)