(3,791 Views)

Hi,

there is a problem in my project and i think it is related to UDP ,

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(3,678 Views)

@DOHAAACB19619 wrote:

I am so sorry for wasting your time, and I am grateful for your help

To avoid wasting our time, do not attach pictures, but rather attach VIs.  If you are using LabVIEW Project, then compress the folder holding the Project and its files and attach the resulting .zip file.

From your original description, I was not sure what you are trying to do, and what problem you are having.  Do you have two PCs, both running a LabVIEW program, one acquiring images (using, perhaps, IMAQ) and streaming it (via UDP) to another PC?  What is the other PC doing with the images?

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(3,677 Views)

Iam so sorry, there is no problem i will attach the VI for labview 2015, i have only one PC on it there are both labview 2015 and labview communication installed , the labview 2015 his task is to acquire a video using the camera of the laptop and then sending this video to the labview comm through the UDP [note that the code in the labview comm implemented is the OFDM (Tx,Rx) ]so this video will send to the ofdm code and after modulation and demodulation this video will be again received on labview 2015, the problem is that on the output display that it is supposed to show the received video there is no video displayed 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(3,666 Views)

Thanks.  So why are you using UDP to send data from loop to loop in your VI?  There are all sorts of issues (including needing to NICs, possibly a cross-over cable, etc.) with UDP (not the most reliable of transmission protocols) -- for within-VI transmission from loop to loop, Queues are much simpler and more common.

However, it wasn't at all clear why there even was a second loop -- it wasn't clear that it is doing anything that the first loop isn't also doing.  The usual reason for such a parallel loop organization (often called a Producer/Consumer Design Pattern) is that the first loop is critical (for timing), while the second (Consumer) loop could have a bit of slop.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(3,659 Views)

thanks, i use the first loop that it take the video from the normal labview and send it to the labview communication,the second loop is to receive the video from labview comm after OFDM finished its operation,so i need two loops,is that you mean.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(3,644 Views)

If you need two loops, use a Queue if within the same program.  Much faster, much surer, much simpler.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(3,638 Views)

thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(3,615 Views)

Hi,

I'm new to LabView, Can you tell me how to find the the OFDM example  in labview comm.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(1,525 Views)