LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usb 6008 et labview

Bonjour,

J'utilise la carte d'acquisition NI USB-6008. J'ai donc réalisé l'installation sur mon laptop et la carte d'acquisition est bien reconnue sur MAX. J'aimerais mantenant enregistrer les signaux directement sur LabVIEW mais elle n'est pas reconnue ni le driver. Pouuriez-vous m'aider à trouver une solution?

Merci beaucoup

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,067 Views)

Ayant du mal à comprendre votre problème, vous pouvez indiquer votre problème nouveau? Je vois la carte est reconnue par IMAX.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,046 Views)

It will be better in english:

I use the acquisition card NI USB-6008. So I made the installation on my laptop and the acquisition card is recognized in MAX. I would like now record signals directly on LabVIEW but the card is not recognized or the driver . Could you help me to find a solution?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,036 Views)
Please be a little more specific with details. What version of LabVIEW and what version of DAQmx?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,032 Views)

Ok, i'm currently using the evaluation version of LabVIEW 2015 and the NI DAQmx installed is NI DAQmx 9.7.5

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,026 Views)
That version of DAQmx is not supported with LabVIEW 2015. Download the latest.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,011 Views)

Hello jugou,

Seems like you should upgrade to the latest NI DAQ for LabVIEW 2015,

NI Application Software Versions Supported by NI-DAQmx 9.7.5
NI LabVIEW NI LabVIEW 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013

You can do this right from the NI website.

http://search.ni.com/nisearch/app/main/p/bot/no/ap/tech/lang/en/pg/1/sn/catnav:du,n8:3478.41,ssnav:s...

Hope that works, God Bless!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,008 Views)

Ohhh, I'll try that. I should have a good look before disturbing you.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,993 Views)