LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tunnel mode: indexing with a case structure

Hello,

I have a code like the one  attached to this message.

I have a case structure in a while loop, and I would like to transfere some data from my case structure to outside the while loop in indexing mode tunnel.

This is to accumulate results (or to save results) following each iteration.

My problem:

I dont want any value in the False case of the case !!

How can I get rid of that? I do not want to use default value for unwired case and I dont want 0. 

Many thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,837 Views)

Right-click on the tunnel and select tunnel mode conditional. Connect the output of the equal function to this conditional terminal.

Ben64

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,835 Views)

Put a wait function in your loop so it doesn't take all of your cpu ressources. Also make sure you don't run this for too long as it will require more and more memory. To continuously build an array in a loop is usually considered bad programmming.

Ben64

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,832 Views)

Thank you very much,

but I can not find conditional mode in tunnel.

I see only indexing Disabling.

I am sorry for these stupide questions !!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,808 Views)

Your VI is saved in LabVIEW 2014.  So you should have this.  Right-click on the output tunnel of the loop.  There is a tunnel mode->conditional.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,792 Views)

Ahh Yes sorry !!

I read your message at home and opened the program with LabVIEW 2010. That is why it did not work.

With 2014 version I can find it!!

Thank you very much and bests regards

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,779 Views)