LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

try to send e-mail

Hello everyone! I try to send e-mail but get error. See attachments. Please, help me.
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,211 Views)

Hi

Check attached VI

http://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-2401

Anil Punnam
CLD
LV 2012, TestStand 4.2..........
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,203 Views)
to Anil Reddy: GmailLV86.vi is working. It is nice. But:  1) if I don't want to use gmail? 2) Why "SMTP send email" doesn't work? Can I use standart vi-instruments in "SMTP" group in "Data comunication" in LabVIEW?   
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,167 Views)
I think you can use the same VI ..Just change the settings like SMTP server, Port number, SSL based on your settings...
Anil Punnam
CLD
LV 2012, TestStand 4.2..........
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,161 Views)

akakiev wrote:
to Anil Reddy: GmailLV86.vi is working. It is nice. But:  1) if I don't want to use gmail?

Just change the smtp server.

akakiev wrote:
2) Why "SMTP send email" doesn't work? Can I use standart vi-instruments in "SMTP" group in "Data comunication" in LabVIEW?   

The most likely reason is that the server you are trying to use requires authentication. Most SMTP servers nowadays are like this. The SMTP VIs that come with LabVIEW do not support authentication.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,151 Views)

да, похоже что сервер на рамблере все таки требует авторизации (рамблер помощь). авторизация не включена в выполняемые функии SMTP Send Emai VI, поэтому придется использовать вышеуказанный пример. 

удачи!

Misha
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,147 Views)
to Anil Reddy: thank you for help; to smercurio_fc: thank you for explanation; to mishkin: спасибо, брат ) 
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,121 Views)

Hello

i get the error -7 when is send this mail.

_tmp1 = InetSendMail ("smtp.gmail.com", "supersnowV7@gmail.com", "info@technofase.com", "Test Mail", "Prova", "");

I create the mail with gMail but i can't send it.

I try to send the same mail with LIVE MAIL and i send it (so no problem by the Mail Server).

Can somebody help me ?

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(2,944 Views)

@TECHNOFASE wrote:

Hello

i get the error -7 when is send this mail.

_tmp1 = InetSendMail ("smtp.gmail.com", "supersnowV7@gmail.com", "info@technofase.com", "Test Mail", "Prova", "");

I create the mail with gMail but i can't send it.

I try to send the same mail with LIVE MAIL and i send it (so no problem by the Mail Server).

Can somebody help me ?

Regards

You have posted to the wrong forum. InetSendMail is a LabWindows function. This is the LabVIEW board, which is the graphical programming language. You need to post in the LabWindows board, which I see you've already done

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(2,912 Views)