LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trigger digital output and wait for user input

Hi...

I am building a labview project that triggering the digital output for water sampler machine from the water level.

If the water level exceed some amount, it will trigger the water sampler to ON for 1 second.If not exceed, the water sampler will remain in OFF condition.

Then, once the water sampler goes to ON condition for 1 second, it will remain OFF until the sample is collected and there's a user input (OK Button).Then, the loop will start again to comparing the water level to ON/OFF the water sampler.

If there's no user input, the water sampler will remain in OFF condition.

I attached a flowchart for a better understanding.

Also, I attached the printscreen of labview.

(I've done the proggramming to trigger the water sampler and the rest of that, I really don't have any idea(including how to trigger for 1 second))

Note that,in the printscreen, I use control variable for the comparing amount to the water level because I didn't decide the exact value for amount to compare)

Thank you in advance.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,214 Views)

Hi nhan,

I see your flowchart and think state-machine structure is suitable for your required.

You can see the attachment.

However, you have want to detect many control status. I recommand you to use produce-comsumer structrue.

Like this

Synchronization_Producer_Consumer.png

you can go on NI website : http://www.ni.com/white-paper/3023/en/

Patrick

Certified LabVIEW Developer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,153 Views)

Do you need those case structures?

It looks like the two cases for each case are identical except you write a True in the True case and a False in the False case.  If so, just eliminate the case structure and wire your condition directly to the digital output and the boolean indicator.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,138 Views)

Kau try yang ni.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,010 Views)

@zant76 wrote:

Kau try yang ni.

This does not answer the queston at all.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,990 Views)