Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer file.txt in another pc con datasocket

I am a little practical of labview. I try there and I write again tomorrow

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(751 Views)
You could create an executable for your University PC.  You will need admin privaleges to install run-time engine.
Message 12 of 17
(749 Views)
An executable with the client.vi?
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(738 Views)

Yes,

Whichever PC does not have the LV development environment installed then

1.  Build an executable (preferably installer) for that side (client-side) using application builder

2.  Install LV run-time engine (include with installer) and executable on client PC.

That's it!

Message 14 of 17
(729 Views)

Fantastic..How do I do to say that one is master and other it is client? Must I realize two executable different?

I used the same vi with the function "embedded" for the remote management  

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(725 Views)

I must remotely manage more tools through two (or more computers) connected online.

One is the server that withdraws the data from the tools and it puts the results in a file txt, other (or the others) are the clients should ask for sending some file created (or part of it according to when the application happens) txt.

however it also needs a remote use of the tools. the server owes therefore to manage with a more sharing clients.The server receives from the client the application of an operation and subsequently the server sends to the client the due results to its application. the client receives and saves them.

I have found as examples multiple connection server and multiple connection client 1 and client 2 that opening a port they establish a connection sending the current date to the connected devices with it. Can it be this a point of departure or no? If I am wrong tell me him.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(705 Views)

Must I use shared variable?

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(685 Views)