From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

timeout on Imaq Grab Acquire -1074397150

I am getting this error intermittently on a program after I upgraded to LabVIEW 2009. The proram has 2 Imaq grab acquire  vi's in parrallell inside a loop. The second one is the one that errors. sometimes it works fine. Can these run reliably in parrallel. I am using Sony cameras and a PCIe-1430 acquisition board. Here is a screenshot of part of my VI. When I do a triggered acquistion using buffers, it works fine also.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,537 Views)

I guess there is buffer clash since you are not defining the buffer for imaq rotate. Connect a imaq create to img dst of imaq rotate and see whether the error goes off.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,515 Views)

Thanks for the input. Actually it happens before it gets to the imaq rotate. What I ended up doing was adding some code to change camera setup modes to default when I run in this mode. The  setup for the triggered mode sets them back. I inherited this code, so I don't know all the problems they had originally, but it seems they had a few. This works reliably now. Problem was probably there all along. I saw it because I was running it so much inthat mode to test my changes.  Of course, once you edit it, you own it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,499 Views)

I still feel you should define img dst uniqely for img rotate and also i see that init hlg.vi has an imaq create whose name instead of constant is being defined as control why?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,489 Views)