From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

time defference betweem two time when time is given in numeric

i want time defferance between two times,,, which given in numeric formate,,,

vi si attached,.,, with,,

if any one can help me... Smiley Sad
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,500 Views)
Surely it's all already in numeric format (cos the wires are orange {DBL}).... its just the displayed representation that is in date format?
So if you change the format of the right hand indicator then you can have it in numeric format. Internally though it's always in numeric due to the type definition of the controls.

Is it that you just need to right click on the output indicator "differance" and select a different "format and precision" setting?
Perhaps "I have the wrong end of the stick"?

(Labview 7.1)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,496 Views)

Hiii, Conselis

Thanks for the reply man, yes thats wat i couldnt understand that it is already in the numeric format and i just have to change the format and precison to different type, so i have done it according to the way i want. Anyways thanks for the input.

Thanks,

Nishant

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,472 Views)
Glad I could help out, your projects seem to be progressing nicely now.

Good luck.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,465 Views)

Hiii, Conselis

Yes you are absolutely right, i was stuck up because of the problem, and i couldnt realise the fact, and after your reply, i suddenly came with the fact and solved the problem, these kinds of helps are really appreciable for the users like me, anyways thanks very much.

Thanks,

Nishant

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,460 Views)