LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

there are no notifications for your produce

Hi

I have now  Lap VIEW 2013 and I tried to dowload LabVIEW Control Design and Simulation Module after following the process a message shows that "There are no notifications for your products". Even if I have closed window firewall and setted the files enables to install in my computer. I still was able to get this function in my labview.

Do you guys have this experience and solution?

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(5,841 Views)

Extra information I use Lab VIEW 2013 Student version.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(5,838 Views)

I don't see an issue.  Part of NI's install process is to check their site to see if there are any critical bugs that they found in the version you are installing.  There apparently were no notifications about critical errors, so you got the "no notifications" part of the install wizard.  Just keep hitting "Next" to finish installing.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(5,801 Views)

@Tullip wrote:

Hi

I have now  Lap VIEW 2013 and I tried to dowload LabVIEW Control Design and Simulation Module after following the process a message shows that "There are no notifications for your products". Even if I have closed window firewall and setted the files enables to install in my computer. I still was able to get this function in my labview.

Do you guys have this experience and solution?

Thanks a lot

Hi, your wording isn't quite clear to me.  Does everything actually work?  The "No notifications..." message is simply telling you that your stuff is up to date.  🙂

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(5,798 Views)

Hi

After I clicked next bottom until finished all process but in the labview Control design and simulation function is empty. I don't know what a problem. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(5,746 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(5,718 Views)