From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tektronix 3032B

Solved!
Go to solution

I am controlling the tektronix 3032B scope by the Labview "Tektronix TDS 3000 Series Single Channel Waveform Acquire" by Natioanl instrument.  But the waveform is in cluster form. How do I save it into file? Please suggest. Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,031 Views)

Build waveform and then build array and you can use save waveform or write to file vis.

Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,002 Views)

LabVIEW has a data type called "Waveform". I'm assuming this is what you have.

There are specific VIs to interact with this data type.

They are located on the Programming Pallette -> Waveform

Under: "Wfm File I/O" you will find "Write Waveforms to File.vi"

steve

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the forum when you get help. Click the "Solution?" icon on the reply that answers your
question. Give "Kudos" to replies that help.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,991 Views)

Hi!

I have tried your suggestion, however, there was problem in wiring.  The data type mismatched between the terminals.  Attached are the tektronix zip file and screen shot.  Upon unzip, the file "Tektronix TDS 3000 Series Transfer Current Waveform Example.vi" which I am using can be found under "Tektronix TDS 3000 Series\Examples" directory.

Thanks,

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,938 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author surjendu
Message 5 of 5
(2,923 Views)