LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

system exec.vi broken

For some reason the System Exec.vi does not work any more. There are two errors that I get;

Code Interface Node: Labview subroutine link error

Code Interface Node: Object code is not loaded

When I right click over the Code Interface Node, and select Load Code Resource, it tries to look for CIN's (*.lsb). But I do not know just what and where to find what file I am supposed to load.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(2,757 Views)

Something has changed on your system, if not the programming.  Post your code so we can have a look.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reese, (former CLAD, future CLD)

Some people call me the Space Cowboy!
Some call me the gangster of love.
Some people call me MoReese!
...I'm right here baby, right here, right here, right here at home
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(2,754 Views)

There is no code, just the System Exect.vi itself

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(2,751 Views)

So how are you using it then?  What commands are you giving it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reese, (former CLAD, future CLD)

Some people call me the Space Cowboy!
Some call me the gangster of love.
Some people call me MoReese!
...I'm right here baby, right here, right here, right here at home
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(2,743 Views)

Who's been messing around in the LabVIEW directory? Did you or someone else overwrite System Exec? Perhaps with another version?

Try doing a repair of LabVIEW.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(2,733 Views)
In my case the antivirus was blocking this VI, disable the antivirus and the problem was resolved
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(2,631 Views)

Don't forget to mark your own post as the solution since it was you who came up with the answer.  This way, you'll be helping others.  🙂

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(2,612 Views)

Bill,

This was a response to a 5 year old thread and this user's very first post, so it isn't their message.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(2,596 Views)

@RavensFan wrote:

Bill,

This was a response to a 5 year old thread and this user's very first post, so it isn't their message.

Thanks - I didn't check to see if it was the OP that replied!  (Probably the wording should have given it away also.) Smiley Embarassed

But iis a solution - assuming the same error messages and whatnot...  😄

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(2,584 Views)