LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

system button hover color or picture item change, how to ?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

how can i change hover color of a system button to orange instead of the current blue.

looks like i have to create new buttons with that color but how can i insert them into the picture item menu?

any ideas.

system button hover color change.png

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(6,169 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author freemason

click on picture item and select the bottom middle picture

right click on the blue and say "copy to clipboard"

paste it into image editor, change the color, and save it

right click on the blue in the control editor and say "import from file"

may also help to click on window>>show parts window to help with selecting the portion you want to edit.

probably could do without the save to file bit, but import from clipboard rarely works for me for some reason.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(6,141 Views)

thank you,

can you attach a 2012 version plz

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(6,136 Views)

so the 2nd,3rd,4th buttons shown in that picture item represent which state of the button, like the 5th on for hover?

or is it just for our selection?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(6,128 Views)

I must confess to being functionally illiterate with the control editor. I find it tedious enough that I've never spent time to understand it as well as I should.  Conversely, I suppose, if I  understood it better perhaps it wouldn't be so tedious.  Regardless...

I've attached the control as v.2011.  Four of the other picture items are images shown for False, True, True to False, and False to True states.  Add "mouse over" and you get five -- don't know what the 6th one might be but I suspect it might be "mouse over when state=T" and "mouse over when state=F".    If that's the case, I only changed one of those but the instructions would apply to the other one.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(6,120 Views)