From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

synchronise time in array with the real time from computer

i need help in syrnchonising my array and the real time running in my computer

As stated in the text file attached,

12:32:30 AM 0.38 1.14

2nd column is wind speed, 3rd is gust speed.

i would like to display the wind speed in a gauge with the right values. like for example, at 12:32:30 AM OF REAL TIME, NOT BASED ON THE TEXT, i would like to display the 0.38m's of wind speed in the gauge.

how do i sync the time in array with the real-time?

i have attached a program i made so far. its abit messy. im still a student, need a lil help:)

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,252 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,249 Views)

wat u mean duplicate?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,243 Views)

It means you've already asked that question.  That link posts back to the other question so people don't waste time answering your question here if it is already being answered in the other thread!

Is there some reason why you asked the question again only an hour after first asking it?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,225 Views)

its not answered

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,211 Views)

It is very unlikely for a question you posted in the middle of the night to be answered within one hour.

Be patient.  The very majority of users of the forum are volunteers and are willing to help on subjects that they can help with.

If you find that your question hasn't been answered (perhaps after a day of waiting), then politely reply in the original message thread and say you are trying to bump it to the top so it can be seen.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,199 Views)

@wali123 wrote:

wat u mean duplicate?

Don't continually post the same question over and over. If you have new information, add it to the original thread. Did you actually click the link under the word "duplicate"?

Chopping up a discussion about the same thing into several threads (like here is this thread, but also here and here) serves no useful purpose. It will not increase the chance of a good answer, in fact most people will simply ignore it.

Imagine if everybody else would post like you! Every discussion would be if three different places and we would have three times more threads.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,194 Views)