LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sy

Hi Gerdw, 

Is there any problem for having two accounts?

Khalid

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(530 Views)

No, there is no problem to have more than one account.

But there is a problem to post the same questions in several threads (aka DOUBLE POST) (even when you're using different accounts)!

This forum is made of volunteers and nobody likes to invest it's time for questions that somebody else might have answered before in a different thread…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(523 Views)

Hi Gerdwe,

I do not understand why you want me to accept the answer even the answe is not good enough by saying ((This forum is made of volunteers and nobody likes to invest it's time for questions that somebody else might have answered before in a different thread)). 

Khalid

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(514 Views)

Well, if you ask the same question in two threads you'll probably get similar answers two times instead of moving towards the solution and also costing the volonteers twice the work. So please keep one question/discussion in one thread.

The account is a non-issue and not the main issue of Gerds post.

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(503 Views)

Hi 回應 and Yamaeda,

Thank you so much for all your help I really appreciate it. however, I have done what 回應 suggested and I found that the code does not read the input data. In regards of running the code with the Highlight pattern according to Yamaeda . I found the code starting to acquire the date after completing the signals that generated by DAQ.m write. It seems to be no synchronization between the input data and output.

Khalid

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(466 Views)

Hi Khalid,

I found the code starting to acquire the date after completing the signals that generated by DAQ.m write. It seems to be no synchronization between the input data and output.

Yes, you're right.

The code behaves like this because you programmed it to do so! THINK DATAFLOW!

When you want to do two things in parallel you should not wire them to be executed one after the other!

LabVIEW comes with a lot of example VIs! DAQmx also adds a lot of example VIs.

There are example VIs demonstrating how to synchronize AI and AO operations. Did you look at them and did you try them?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(464 Views)

Yes, since you have an error wire from Write to Read, it must first write before it can read. What is the goal? Which input data isn't read?

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(449 Views)